EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TAY DIDDY

> What first got you into music?
My grandma was a hip hop dance teacher when I was younger. She always had the hottest hip hop / rap on cd's. especially the mixtapes. those inspired me to be a rapper and make music. I loved the sound.

> Who inspired you to make music?
My lil bro Dre Da Kingpen definitely inspired me to start and to keep going.

> If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
I pretty much opened for all my favorite artist but I would want to open for Young Thug again. That was the craziest show I ever did in my life.

> What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career?
Probably be either retired military or doing something else great.

> What is your favorite song to perform?
Workin - That prolly my the most lit hook to perform that I ever wrote. other than "Most Swag".

> If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?
Make hip hop /rap real again, actual talent and hard workers with real creativity get the spotlight. Now days you can get on doing stupid shit to promote your music. People literally out here embarrassing there families but still making millions and signing record deals we can only dream of. I don't have that in me. I move clean like the real ones did before me and after me.
> What is one message you would give to your fans?
Your support is everything man. I get so much love and respect from people in my city & its a great feeling. That's what makes me go even harder and cant sleep at night ,I gotta make sure I don't let me city down or my fans EVER!

> What’s next for you?
My solo album is dropping. NOT SURE WHEN. We just worked with Lia Johnson, Peso Peso, and some more dope female artist. I never been this proud of my music and sound. its a upgraded Tay Diddy and you can defiantly tell a difference.

For more updates, follow Tay Diddy on social networks:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.