LISTEN TO POEM.'s DEBUT SINGLE 'SILHOUETTES'

Sihouettes is a song created by POEM. from an experience of fading away from people's memories due to the years spent in social isolation, being mentally distant from those We loved and cared about. Poem. hope that this single "Sihouettes" will help you come through isolation and loneliness you may experience in your life - now, or any other time.
"Poem. is a music project created from a desire to share personal experience of fears and traumas in hopes of helping others overcome the same obstacles we have once stumbled upon. The core idea of the project is revolved around sharing people's stories and raising awareness on topics of mental health issues and everyday struggles we all face."

"Poem. debuts with our first single Silhouettes that is based on the years I've spent in social isolation due to chronic depression. Spending most of the time in comfort of my walls and never really "being there" when around others is something I'm too well aware of and I hope that this song can help others find a way to process what they're going through in their lives right now. The single is now available on Instagram, Spotify & YouTube

The purpose of art is to reveal the worst in you. To make you witness the darkest corners of life you've been purposefuly avoiding. The purpose of artist is to help you find a way out." - This is Arsen.
This is Poem. on social media


Silhouettes Lyrics

Here I sit in silence With the pictures from the past Long live the forgotten 'Cause the memory remains the same Underneath the light we stand In our place you can't recall I'll become a silhouette As I slowly fade away Writing songs instead of Of the words I wish to tell 'Cause I'm too afraid of Showing you the smile I hold Underneath the light we stand While the pictures disappear I'll become a silhouette As I slowly fade away and as i sit in a room among the ghosts of those i've left behid in an attempt to protect myself, i wonder wonder how i got to the point where shielding myself hurts more than the actual pain i thought i've left behind entering the walls of isolation and i'm not afraid of losing myself, but i'm slowly losing others becoming no more that just a silhouette in people's memories wishing to explain how much you mean to me i just find my tongue tied as i slowly lose touch with the ones i love and if one day i will fade into nothing, just know Your silhouettes always shine from my back So here I sit in silence With the pictures from the past I'll become a silhouette Of a memory I can't recall.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.